We will link to the booking page to these events, please note that we do not make any profits from advertising on these pages, and if an event has an attendance fee, we do not receive any monetary payment.
We add events to our calendar from many of the big local business clubs and organisations based within the Tees Valley areas, including: The North East Chamber of Commerce (NECC), Tees Valley Unlimited, the Tees Valley Business Club, Middlesbrough Means Business and This is Redcar & Cleveland.
If you have already registered your business on our [business directory] page, when you add an event to our calendar, it will also show up on the ‘events’ tab on your business page and the calendar’s event will feature your logo, company photographs and a link to your page on the directory and your own website. You are welcome to add as many events as you wish.
However, you do not need to have a page on our business directory to add your event, simply register to our members-only area, where you can add your events and their details quickly and easily. Any and all events you register through the members-only area will be automatically entered in our events calendar.
Here is a quick guide on how to post your events to our calendar:
• Login to our “members-only” area
• Click on “your events” on the User Menu sidebar
• Click on the green “add event” button
• If you have created a page for your business in our business directory, you can select it in the “related business” drop-down menu here (optional)
• Fill out the event details – event name, description, dates, start and end times and who to contact for more details or where to go to book a place
• Add a photo (optional), such as your business logo or building where your event is taking place