Are you interested in doing business with Durham County Council?
Do you want to learn more about the council's procurement process?
Would you like to understand the latest changes to UK and EU procurement regulations?
Would you like practical advice on getting shortlisted, bidding for tenders and navigating the NEPO e-tendering system?
Durham County Council's corporate procurement team are holding a series of three in-depth workshops aimed at suppliers and potential suppliers of goods, works or services to the council.
These events are open to any organisation, including large, medium and small organisations from both private sector and third sector who may be interested in doing business with the council. The sessions are delivered directly by our procurement officers and they are FREE to attend.
Each of the sessions includes group work activity and discussion aimed at reinforcing your understanding. There will also be opportunities to ask questions and to speak to our procurement officers on a one-to-one basis.
Session 2: Higher Value Procurements
Focusing on contracts over £50,000 in value, this session will look at:
- Multiple supplier arrangements: framework agreements and dynamic purchasing systems
- Pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQs) in the public contracts regulations 2015
- Questions you may be asked at PQQ stage
- Tips on completing the PQQ
- Measurable evidence - demonstrating your competence
- Durham County Council's harmonised invitation to tender (ITT)
- Questions you may be asked at ITT stage
- Tips on completing the ITT
- How quality is evaluated at ITT stage
- How prices are evaluated
Due to anticipated demand, we can offer a maximum of two places per organisation.