NE Procurement, in partnership with leading regional social landlord the Thirteen Group, would like to invite you to our ‘Meet the Buyer’ event where we would like to discuss our plans to create a brand new sub-contractor framework. We would also like your input to help us shape the framework so it works as well for you as it does for us and our member landlords.
If you are a small local business or a national organisation and you can help repair and maintain homes or work on our housing investment programme, we want to talk to you.
Session One, 1pm - 3pm
Major works and principal contractors, multi-disciplinary contractors and construction contractors.
Session Two, 4pm - 6pm
SMEs, repairs and maintenance contractors and specialist sub-contractors.
Please note - you can drop in at any time to your selected seminar.
Please come along to this FREE event if you want to:-
- Find out more about NE Procurement, its members and the Thirteen Group
- Learn all about the new sub-contractor framework and how you can help us design it
- Hear about forthcoming contract opportunities and how to access them
- Talk to representatives of Thirteen who will explain what they look for in their partnerships and how you can deliver on their behalf
- Share your thoughts and ask for advice on the procurement process, social value (CSR) and working as a framework partner of NE Procurement
This new framework is expected to provide opportunities to bid for more than £30m of work each year with the partners of NE Procurement. It’s an opportunity you can't afford to miss!