The public sector spends around £238 billion each year on the widest range of goods and services - and is continually looking for new suppliers.
Regardless of your organisation’s size and sector, with the right preparation and approach you can track this spend and find your share of the market .
Join us at this free NEPO Business Club event to find out how to compete effectively and find the right way forward for your business.
This workshop will provide you with:
- A clear understanding of the public sector market and how it works.
- Step-by-step guidance on preparing for success.
- Insight on where to find opportunities and follow the money.
- Tips for finding the right approach such as targeting lower value work, subcontracting and working with others.
- Understanding is meant by the term social value and how your business might already be delivering on it.
- Guidance on developing a plan for growth for your business.
- Secrets of Success – how businesses like yours have won.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to hear from Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council's Procurement Team on how to do business with them and network with business support experts from Tees Valley Unlimited and Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council - and see inside The Heart, an exciting new venue in Redcar.
The event will be led by Garry Stone, Director of B2B North. Garry has helped businesses of all types and size secure their share of millions of pounds of contracts and tenders across the region, and understands the challenges and issues from a real-life, practical perspective.